A Professionally Monitored Newark Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Newark monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Newark?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Newark flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Newark flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Newark Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Newark flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Just call (973) 320-7894 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.