Since every house is equipped with its own nuances, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more comprehensive security solution that comes with indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Paterson home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can opt for:
- Window and door detectors on all entry windows and doors
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Paterson Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You’re Out
When you want to see who is at your door or what made that strange noise outside, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and gives you a visual on your packages or visitors before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch current video and get notifications from all your Paterson cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house anytime to verify that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera detects unusual activity.