As you probably already realize, the most likely spots for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-level windows. With this in mind, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital tools for home security installations in Newark. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you might be impressed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the kind of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your sensors being installed correctly.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a basic, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You shut your access point and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do quite a bit more than just trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Newark
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply many perks, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched alarm if a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive automatic alerts right to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given a warning as well. Your house will be protected, regardless of where you are.
- Virtual access and administration: Through the intuitive ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you may investigate the status of your sensors and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation interactions: Program your home’s smart devices to function in a unified manner. You might have your lighting turn on or direct a camera to start recording when a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to see who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any style of home. You may even install fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your house will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Newark are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Newark
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in Newark that enhance your safety and connect directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we are able to do for you, call (973) 320-7894 or complete the easy form on this page.